up to John Chew's Home Page
John and Kristen's Wedding Page
John Chew and Kristen Pederson were married on
Saturday, July 3rd, 1999 in the Debates Room at Hart
House at the University of Toronto.
- Schedule of events
- Reception Seating Plan
- How To Get (and Park) There
- Hotels near the wedding:
- Bridal registries:
- William Ashley (China), 55 Bloor Street West, Toronto, +1 416 964 2900.
- The Bay (everything but china)
- Michelle is also organising a poslgift.
- About Toronto:
- What else is happening in Toronto around the wedding?:
- Benson & Hedges Symphony of Fire (fireworks competition). June 19th, 26th, 30th; July 3rd, 8th, 10th.
- Caravan (June 25 to July 3): a 31-year-old annual festival of multicultural food and entertainment. $10 day pass allows admission to every national pavilion.
- du Maurier Jazz Festival (June 25 to July 4): 13th annual event.
- Pride Week (June 21 to June 27): one million people come to Toronto for celebrations culminating in the parade on Sunday the 27th.
- Need more information?
- Call John at +1 416 876 7675
- Call Kristen at +1 416 828 5733
- Phones will be silenced during the ceremony (but accessible at most other times).